I am beyond excited to be co-teaching a course in communal prayer leadership this summer with the incredible Cantor Ellen Dreskin.
Join us for 8 90-minute sessions as we explore:
- What does it mean to pray i.e. How do I think it works?
- How do I “lead” that?
- What about g?d?
- Role of the spoken word – the Siddur
- Music as Midrash and Moment-Maker
- Heart, soul, strength – emotion, intellect, embodiment
- Keeping it real (creative ritual/spontaneous prayer)
- And more!
Tuesdays, 3-4:30 p.m. ET
June 9, 16, 23, 30, July 7, 14, 21, 28